Friday, August 17, 2007

Darned Royal Mail!

I have been waiting excitedly for my first Hipknits project club kit to arrive all month, drooling over the photos published by other members of their yarn. I thought it seemed to be taking a while, so decided to email Kerrie at Hipknits, who confirmed it should be here by now. Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It appears to have gone missing in the post! But, no need to despair...the extremely lovely and helpful Kerrie has said she will put another skein in the post for me. Phew! So hopefully should be here in a few days, fingers crossed. Is it just my bad luck, or do Royal Mail seem to be just APPALLING at the moment? Lately I seem to be having nothing but late and missing deliveries!

On another note, I cast on the "Judy's Grandmother's Baby Sweater" from "Greetings from Knit Cafe" last night, using Sublime Extra Fine Merino Wool. I am LOVING it, I think it will be just gorgeous. After my Ms. Marigold mistake, I was quite meticulous with this swatch!

No comments: