Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Spunky Club

I have just joined the Spunky Fibre club which I am very excited about! Every month we get a gorgeous smooshy package through the post of beautiful hand painted fiber. I know I am a newbie spinner, and in the back of my mind I am wondering if maybe it is a little premature or excessive, but then I think, if I'm gonna spin, it might as well be with beautiful fiber! Looking at the club blog and seeing the work of other club members was what clinched the deal for me. Some of those skeins are just gorgeous! The colours and fibers seem to be different each month, so there is the added benefit that you really get to try new and different types of fiber that you wouldn't necessarily have chosen yourself. Joy joy joy! Is it sad to get so excited over fibre???

Being the sucker that I am for clubs, I have also just joined the Holiday KAL/CAL. Basically from 22nd September we can count every holiday project that we get finished by 31st December. I think with us moving next week, and all of the current and future upheaval that is inevitable, I need all the help I can get to work through that ever-growing list of projects I want to get done for Christmas!

1 comment:

YarnThing said...

Well, I can tell you that we sure are excited to have you in our "club" lol!

Welcome to the Kal-Cal!

marly