Friday, September 14, 2007

The perfect socks for me!

I was looking around some knitting sites and blogs tonight (as I frequently do!) when I came across p2 designs, which has some of the most fantastic sock patterns I have seen! There is a pair in particular which I simply have to make, seeing as they combine my 2 favourite things; sock knitting and coffee!:



If you are into socks, and particularly ones that are totally unique (certainly from most that I have ever seen!), then you need to check out the patterns for sale here. They also have a pair of cute gingerbread men socks which I would love to make for my little man. Think he might have to wait till next year however, even with my history of totally unrealistic targets, I know there is no chance of me getting them done for Christmas!

No comments: