Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rockin Sock yarn shipment

Upon arriving in Arizona, one of the immediate benefits was that I had a shipment from the lovely Blue Moon ladies waiting for me... some of my favorite yarn! I just LOVE Rockin' sock yarn! There are others that I really like a lot, but I think this is my favorite for socks. It has such a lovely smoosh and spring to it, and the colors are always so fabulous!


I got (in order from top to bottom):
Sugarplums in Mediumweight
Mesa in Mediumweight (seeing as I now live 'round the corner from Mesa!)
Nodding Violet in Lightweight
Philosopher's Stone in Lightweight (possibly my fave colorway of them all!)

I also got a skein of "Downpour" in lightweight, which are nearly a pair of Cedar Creeks.


They are a little big for me as they will be a xmas pressie for my hubby (hence just a plain cast on edge instead of the pretty picot edge in the pattern). I am really pleased with how they are turning out. They are fun to knit, and I got into the pattern straight away, didn't take long to be able to knit them without referring to chart.

No comments: