Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Apologies...

OK so first of all apologies that I seemed to have fallen off the face of the planet! In actual fact we made the move from UK to Arizona on 27th Sept, and it has taken me a while to get sorted out and find the time to take pictures etc! I have had very little time to knit or do anything that could be classed as "me time" (inevitable I think with so much going on), but I do have a few things to show you...

Firstly I have started spinning my BFL in "Embers" colorway from Yarn Yard. *Remember I am a new spinner!!* Because I am a newbie it is slubby, but I am really pleased with the results, and the colors are gorgeous! I am not sure what the wpi are yet.


I also received my first package from spunky fiber club, and it is just so gorgeous! Just truly, beautiful, and so shiny! It is 2 ounces of Superwash Merino Tencel in "Aspen" colourway, apparently inspired by "the Yellow Aspens, the big teal blue sky and the large mountains [with] snow caps". Can't wait for my new kit to arrive!

No comments: