Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More of my handspun...

Some of my recently spun yarns:

This one was a gorgeous batt from Copperpot Woolies, part of her "The Good Stuff" range:


Hand-dyed by me. Originally pencil roving and spun to a chunky single. Stupidly did not make a note of the fiber content, but I am pretty sure it was soy-silk:


Originally a batt from SplitRock Ranch, the batt was 3oz of 50% Wool Top, 20% Mohair, 20% Tencel, 10% Tussah Silk. Gorgeous!





"Eclipse" colorway, Romney fiber from Spunky's fiber of the month club. I had a double dose of 8 oz, spun both as chunky singles. Used 4 oz to make "Bag for Sophie" and still have 4oz in stash:



Another one of Spunky's fiber club offerings. This one is in colorway "Acadia", and is Finn. It became the "Herringbone Wrap."



No comments: